Phone Test Solution Manual

Mark Freedman mdfreed at ziebmef.uucp
Tue May 2 17:54:22 AEST 1989

(different pronunciation for upper and lower case)
    at least one of the software / hardware "talking terminal" packages for
visually-impaired users distinguishes between upper and lower case letters
by pitch, e.g. both cases are pronounced identically, but upper case is at
a higher pitch.
    this takes some adaptation, but (to me) seems more natural than introducing
an arbitrary scheme of (mis)pronunciation.

   btw  when can we get back to discussing the C language ???