Ratfor

Woodrow Baker woody at rpp386.cactus.org
Sun Feb 11 16:39:55 AEST 1990

> Does anyone know of a way to translate Ratfor to C?  Is the Ratfor source
> around that can be modified to produce C instead of Fortran?  My problem
> is that I am stuck with 200,000 lines of Fortran written in Ratfor. There
> are existing solutions to translate Fortran to C, but the Fortran which
Get the book,  "Software tools", by Plauger, et.al.  It gives a ratfor to
fortran routine.  I have looked at ratfor.  It probably could be converted
with little more than a set of macros, and a couple of passes through a
standalone C preprocessor.  I am sure that the source for Ratfor exists
outhereout here in net-land.  I believe that I have seen it on some PC boards,
aand perhaps Scott Guthrie, at the Austin Code Works, in Austin TX. (advertises
in Dr. Dobbs Journal) will have it.

Cheers
Woody