Ratfor

Andrew Csinger csinger at cs.ubc.ca
Fri Feb 9 04:41:20 AEST 1990

(I am posting for a friend, and will forward any messages.)

Does anyone know of a way to translate Ratfor to C?  Is the Ratfor source
around that can be modified to produce C instead of Fortran?  My problem
is that I am stuck with 200,000 lines of Fortran written in Ratfor. There
are existing solutions to translate Fortran to C, but the Fortran which
Ratfor produces is "unstructured"  to say the least.  The thought of re-
translating this to C is unpalatable.  Any ideas?

Greg.