Looking for source for obtaining latest draft standard

Tim McDaniel mcdaniel at amara.uucp
Wed Feb 21 05:41:53 AEST 1990

In article <1990Feb16.173146.24403 at utzoo.uucp> henry at utzoo.uucp (Henry
Spencer) writes:

   The standard is now approved, but not yet published last I heard.  Global
   Engineering Documents [(714)261-1455] carried the drafts and will carry
   the standard, but may not be able to sell you anything right this minute.

I just called Globe, and they do have copies of the draft and
Rationale for $70, with up to $10 for postage and handling.  The
toll-free number for their St. Louis office is 800 854 7179, BTW.

I'm sure the final draft is very close to the approved standard, but
are they identical?

(Pardon me if my .signature is included twice.)

--
Tim McDaniel
Applied Dynamics International, Ann Arbor, MI
Internet: mcdaniel%amara.uucp at mailgw.cc.umich.edu
UUCP: {uunet,sharkey}!amara!mcdaniel
Internet: mcdaniel%amara.uucp at mailgw.cc.umich.edu
UUCP: {uunet,sharkey}!amara!mcdaniel