RE Zortech problems

Bob Stout Bob.Stout at p6.f506.n106.z1.fidonet.org
Sat Feb 24 00:25:43 AEST 1990

In an article of <22 Feb 90 15:36:00 GMT>,  (Peter Nelson) writes:

 > I was quite nonplussed by some email I received from Walter Bright
 > on his BBS in Washington State in which he said that my criticism
 > of Zortech in a "public" and "insulting" manner was "not appreciated".

  Well, I know Walter and he doesn't seem like a masochist to me, so I can't
imagine his "appreciating" flames. In any case, I also noticed on either his
BBS or the BIX Zortech conference that he said you'd been offered a full
refund. Since this has been aired so publicly, I'm curious whether you intend
to accept the offer - inquiring minds want to know!