recherche sources de fonctions maths. (Eiffel)

Frederic Giacometti g2k at mentor.cc.purdue.edu
Tue Feb 27 08:27:15 AEST 1990

I tried to directly mail to the author, but since my mail bounced several
times, I'm putting this thru the net.

In article <531 at kos.rci.dk>, ofl at kos.rci.dk (Ole Frank Larsen) writes:
> marchise at irit.irit.fr (Brigitte MARCHISET) writes:
>
> >Je suis a la recherche des fonctions c suivantes :
> >   infinity.c  ,  signbit.c  ,  iszero.c  ,  log2.c
>
> >Elles me font defaut dans l'installation du logiciel Eiffel sur SUN.
>
> >                     M E R C I
>

> Warning: Flame follows....
>
> Naar man nu g|r sig den umage at l{ase din posting, og man s} ser at
> den er skevet p} FRANSK, ja s} kan man ikke lade v{re med at blive en
> lille smule sur.

Ole may not like french, but I would remind him that german, french, and
english are the three official languages of the European Comunity.

So please, let him keep his flames and other warnings for himself.

Frederic Giacometti
School of Industrial Engineering
Purdue University