Looking for source for obtaining latest draft standard

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Thu Feb 22 03:51:31 AEST 1990

In article <660078 at hpclwjm.HP.COM> walter at hpclwjm.HP.COM (Walter Murray) writes:
>And despite what ANSI may tell you, Global IS accepting orders for
>the standard as well.
>
>As one who has called both Global and ANSI several times, I offer
>the personal impression that the people at Global seem much more
>helpful and "with it" than those at ANSI.

The folks at Global don't think they've got a monopoly, while the folks at
ANSI do.  You're undoubtedly paying a modest premium for dealing with Global,
since they have to get their copies from ANSI and they may not be able to
get much of a bulk discount, but I agree that they're easier to deal with.
--
"The N in NFS stands for Not, |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
or Need, or perhaps Nightmare"| uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu