Looking for source for obtaining latest draft standard

Rex Jaeschke rex at aussie.UUCP
Sun Feb 18 02:58:09 AEST 1990

> Can anyone tell me where I can get the latest copy of the ANSI C committee's
> draft standard?

While researching an article for the March issue of The Journal of C
Language Translation, I called ANSI. Here's the details:

(ANSI anticipates copies being available by late March.) The
Standard's official designation is ANSI~X3.159-1989.  To obtain a
copy, contact:

American National Standards Institute
Sales Department
1430 Broadway
New York, NY 10018
(212) 642-4900
fax (212) 302-1286

At press time, the price of the standard had not yet been determined.

Note: they said that you will NOT be able to get copies of the final
standard from Global Engineering Documents (where drafts were
available), ONLY from ANSI.

Rex

Rex Jaeschke     |  Journal of C Language Translation  | C Users Journal
(703) 860-0091   |        2051 Swans Neck Way          | DEC PROFESSIONAL
uunet!aussie!rex |     Reston, Virginia 22091, USA     | Programmers Journal