How dare you!

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.uu.net
Wed Feb 7 01:15:39 AEST 1990

In article <157.25CE584F at tqc.FIDONET.ORG> Steve.Shapiro at p0.f35.n382.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Steve Shapiro) writes:
> I am glad that the rest of the Unix community is not as snobbish as you are.

No, it's us C folks that are snobbish. We get just as testy when people start
posting a bunch of UNIX-y questions in comp.lang.c. It just doesn't happen as
often, because there are plenty of UNIX groups here. I'm trying to solve the
IBM-PC group shortage as quickly as I can. Patience.
--
 _--_|\  Peter da Silva. +1 713 274 5180. <peter at ficc.uu.net>.
/      \