Just a minor new twist on free()

Paul D. Smith pds at lemming.webo.dg.com
Tue Oct 16 00:40:36 AEST 1990

[] ... try adding one of the following to <stdlib.h>

Oh no! Not that!  *Never* *ever* *change* the standard libraries which
ship with your compiler! (unless they don't work ;-)  Put it in some
local header file please, I don't want to change my nice, working,
ASNI-compliant header files in order to compile your program...

-- This has been a public service announcement from your local
-- ANSI-promoter; any flames by e-mail please!
--

                                                                paul
-----