ld.so error: Undefined symbol: _XtInherit

Graham Wheeler gram at uctcs.uucp
Thu Oct 18 18:43:40 AEST 1990

I too have had this exact same error. I did a fgrep on the output of nm applied
to the Xt library and found that the symbol *did* exist in the library and was
defined. Running ranlib didn't help. Eventually I gave up (I posted the problem
but never received any responses).

Graham Wheeler		      |	"Don't bother me,
Data Network Architectures Lab|		I'm reading a `Crisis'!"
Dept. of Computer Science     | Internet: <gram.uctcs at f4.n494.z5.fidonet.org>
University of Cape Town       |     BANG: <...uunet!ddsw1!olsa99!uctcs!gram>