ld.so error: Undefined symbol: _XtInherit

Bo Slaughter bo at hubcap.clemson.edu
Tue Oct 16 00:25:40 AEST 1990

After compiling a program, and then trying to run it I get this message:

ld.so: Undefined symbol: __XtInherit

I have both the X11R4 and OpenWindows II libraries.  I have the "-lXt" on
my compile statement, I have all the files included that I believe should
be included. I have ran ranlib and ldconfig on my libraries to make sure
there up to date.

My question is where is XtInherit defined?  Can anyone tell me how to
fix this?

Thanks,
-Bo