'C' for CP/M

Charles Noren noren at dinl.uucp
Mon Oct 1 15:00:16 AEST 1990

In article <530 at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US> friedl at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US (Steve Friedl) writes:
>...  Be cautious before you newcomers start to laugh at us
>old timers -- BDS C was a *wonderful* compiler in its day.

 I agree!  In reading my first response I realized I might have been
 ambigious in stating my feelings about BDS C.

>Leor Zolman, I salute you (I still have my compiler!).

I salute Leor Zolman too, and I still have my 8-inch floppy with
BDS C, although I retired my IMSAI-8080 a long time ago.
(its hard to give up favorite nostalgia stuff).

--
Chuck Noren
NET:     dinl!noren at ncar.ucar.edu
US-MAIL: Martin Marietta I&CS, MS XL8058, P.O. Box 1260,
         Denver, CO 80201-1260
Phone:   (303) 971-7930