a style question (no, I'm not stuttering)

Alvin "the Chipmunk" Sylvain asylvain at felix.UUCP
Thu Oct 11 10:40:47 AEST 1990

HEY!!!

This subject line, "Re: a style question", has split itself off into
at least two completely different threads!  One talks about FORTRAN
(sorry to curse on the net, but it hadda be said), and another compares
efficiency of C versus assembly language (sorry again).  What's this
got to do with "for(x=0;x!=100;x++)", the original question?  Nothing!

C'mon folks, I'm sure you're aware that you can *edit* the *Subject* line?!
--
"We're sorry, but the reality you have dialed is no   |            Alvin