Curses

Bo Sheffield bo at bodedo.UUCP
Sun May 12 18:31:00 AEST 1991

I have a '386 with SCO Xenix and need information on the curses package. The
only book I was able to find was the Nut Shell guide to curses (71 pages), I
learned a little bit, but still don't have all the information I need. I need
to be able to read in the escape sequences produced by keys like backtab. I
found the keypad function, but I can't seem to get it to work with backtab, it
works with the keys on the keypad and the function keys (except F12). I have
tried altering the terminfo file for ansi terminals but to no avail. I noticed
in the terminfo header file it has backtab defined (#define KEY_BTAB 0541) but
I can't get getch() to return that.  Does anyone have an information on curses
that they could reveal.

 Bo