pointer sizes, was: Re: What does char **ch mean?

Jerry Gitomer jerry at talos.npri.com
Fri May 17 23:10:29 AEST 1991

rh at smds.UUCP (Richard Harter) writes:

:My observation is that funny architectures and such don't matter as long
:as your code in lint clean -- you never see the problems because you follow
:the rules that avoid the problems.  However these fussy rules are only
:for portability freaks.  If your friend is only going to have one job in
:his life, work on only one machine in his life, and only use one compiler
:I see no reason why he should worry about these issues.
:--
	I think you forgot the :-)
--
Jerry Gitomer at National Political Resources Inc, Alexandria, VA USA
I am apolitical, have no resources, and speak only for myself.