Summary of C Compilers from INFOWORLD

I.A.Kreis epiren at rivm.nl
Wed May 22 03:51:17 AEST 1991

In article <3992 at ssc-bee.ssc-vax.UUCP> coy at ssc-vax.UUCP (Stephen B Coy) writes:
> . . . . You have to change the LIB environment variable to
>reflect whatever memory model you currently want.

You don't have to specify the LIB variable. You don't have to link either.
It is a compiler, not a linker. They DO give away alinker with the compiler
package, which in my case works well. The LMB (linker) accepts full pathnames,
which can be easily found in the first of T4FM's, but I agree,
just experimenting with it is a quicker way to find out. Flaming is even
quicker.

Adriaan van Kessel
epiren at rivm.nl