UniForum, etc.

mac at allegra.UUCP mac at allegra.UUCP
Thu Dec 8 04:30:52 AEST 1983

	I haven't registered for the Unix conference yet, and I may
	not be able to for a while - I'm waiting for my boss to
	decide if he'll send me.

	I absolutely object to this "leave the room and you'll have to
	wait on line to get back in" policy.  Do you mean to tell me
	that if I have to go to the can in the middle of a talk, I may
	miss out on the rest of it because I can't get back in?

	BULL****!  If my company pays for me to attend a conference, I
	will not let some stupid bureaucrat tell me what sessions I can go
	to, or whether or not I can leave the room.  I suggest mass
	non-violent protest, to wit: just ignore the badges and do what
	you want to.  What are they going to do, call out the National
	Guard and shoot innocent programmers?

	An old protester revived,

	Jim McParland
	Spiridellis and Associates