Traveling from USA to Canada

steffen at ihu1f.UUCP steffen at ihu1f.UUCP
Wed Jun 22 01:29:50 AEST 1983

I received this information in response to my query:

Current exchange rate is $.80 US for $1.00 Canadian.

No ID is needed if you are a US citizen.
A driver's licence is a good idea.
I recommend you get your money changed in
Canada where the exchange rate is usually
better than a US bank.  Usually, banks are
better than the airport.  If you are using
a US credit card, they will give you a fair

				Joe Steffen
				IH 2C-331 x5381

More information about the mailing list