BOF/Evening schedules for Usenix?

Bob Warren rbw at rti-sel.UUCP
Sat Jan 19 11:52:39 AEST 1985

> USENIX BOFs may be pre-scheduled (as specified in the pre-announcement
> and registration packets mailed earlier) by calling the USENIX Conference
> Office at (213) 592-3243.  Late additions may be made at the Conference
> Registration area in the Fairmont Hotel in Dallas.  All scheduled BOFs
> will be posted in the registration area in the Fairmont.
> Currently scheduled BOFs include:
> Wednesday Evening - 1/23/85
> 	6:30-7PM - LOCAL USER GROUPS - WHY AND HOW
> 		   John Donnelly, Denelcor, Inc.
> 	7-9PM	   BENCHMARKING UNIX SYSTEMS
> 		   Gene Dronek, Aim Technology
> 	7-9PM	   EMACS
> 		   Nancy Barnes, CCA Uniworks
> 	7-9PM	   EMACS
> 		   Joyce Bielen, Unipress Software
> Thursday Evening - 1/24/85
>***** 	7-9PM	   DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING
> 		   Tom Truscott, RTI
> 	7-9PM	   CSNET USERS
> 		   Michael O'Brien, BB&N
>         5-8PM	   5620 USERS
> 		   Dan Wolski, AT&T Teletype
> Room assignments and additional BOFs will be posted in the registration
> are of the Fairmont.

Please note that we have rescheduled the Distributed Computing
BOF to WEDNESDAY night, January 23, from 7-9pm in the Gold room
of the Fairmont Hotel.  In addition to Tom Truscott, Ray Essick,
and Doug Comer, Chuq Von Rospach will be discussing distributed
net news, and Doug Kingston will talk about Remote Procedure Calls.

If others would like to participate, please contact Bob Warren or
Tom Truscott at the Sheraton Dallas, or on the message board.

Hope to see you there!

Tom Truscott, RTI, ...!mcnc!rti-sel!trt, (919) 541-7005
Bob Warren,   RTI, ...!mcnc!rti-sel!rbw, (919) 541-6488