UNIFORUM and USENIX trip reports wanted

Scott Orshan sdo at u1100a.UUCP
Wed Jan 30 04:58:59 AEST 1985

Now that it's the week after Dallas, there are probably thousands
of people who have to write trip reports for their companies.

Is there anyone who is willing to post their trip report so the
rest of us can be spared the agony?  You will receive credit
in thousands of reports, and probably become known as the great
literary genius of the UNIX community.  Who knows - there might
even be a movie.

If I may be so bold, please post separate copies using the
MS and MM macros so we may all benefit.  Also, please insert
some errors in the spelling and grammar so that nobody thinks
we faked it.

:-)
--

			Scott Orshan