Jim Joyce, books, vendor booths, etc.

Kurt Baumann kdb at intercon.uu.net
Thu Jun 22 04:53:58 AEST 1989

How about just charging a fee for those who want to advertise in the show
booklet?  Our company, may not necessarily go to the show, but we might want
to let everyone know about our new wizzer that dresses you in the morning.
The value here is that someone who is selling books could pay for advertising
space in the show booklet and let people know where they are going to be.
Other companies could advertise about their new products or that they are
going to have a hospitality suite, who might not want to run a booth.

As an aside I have to let the show managers know that the new company offer
that they made of (I think I have this right) $1500 for a 10x10 and furniture
is VERY nice.  That is a good way to get newer companies to show off.  Just
my two cents worth for keeping that going.
--
Kurt Baumann

InterCon Systems Corporation
46950 Community Plaza               Phone: 703.450.7117
Suite 101-132                               AppleLink: D1988
Sterling, VA  22170