What's the charge for bringing a pal to the exhibition ???????

Farooq Butt fmbutt at mrbt.sw.stratus.com
Fri Jun 8 06:37:46 AEST 1990

how expensive is it to bring a pal along to the Usenix exhibit room ?  Would
I have to pay the full non-member price even if he was with me ?  This
person is only interested in the exhibit..

-fmb

--
Hi-Tech Disclaimer: NOTHING in the above article has any relationship
            to reality. If any reality correspondences are found,