Anaheim Usenix Attendees (Opinions)

Pat Bahn pat at grebyn.com
Sat Jun 30 09:42:31 AEST 1990

I'm not interested in starting a long flame war or another B+G
session, but I was wondering.  I stayed at the Marriott
for Anaheim Usenix and I thought their sevice was rude and unacceptable.
I even complained enough that they dropped one nights charges off the
bill.  Now I met several otheres who had similiar bad experiences.
Was this a common experience?  and if so, is the association taking any
action on this?

thanks for your time.