Anaheim Author Notification

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Fri Mar 16 15:07:13 AEST 1990

In article <1502 at xyzzy.UUCP> harrism at aquila.rtp.dg.com () writes:
>...notification to authors date of March 9. To date, I have not received
>any notification concerning acceptance of our proposal. Perhaps I missed
>the announcement? I have E-mailed an inquiry to the Anaheim E-mail address,
>and I have attempted to contact John Mashey concerning this matter ...

We haven't heard about our paper either; you're not alone.  Looks like
things are running late.  It's not surprising that you get no response
from John M., since he's on the road for Mips right now (he gave a talk
here yesterday -- hmm, I should have asked him about the delay).  Quite
probably he's the one who reads the mail to the Anaheim address too, so
that would explain silence there.  I don't know what the holdup is, but
actually the odds are good that he wouldn't either -- for a guess, it's
a snag in the paperwork rather than the decision-making.
--
MSDOS, abbrev:  Maybe SomeDay |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
an Operating System.          | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu