Travel UNIFORUM<->USENIX (Re: Dallas shows)

B. Sam Blanchard sam at bsu-cs.bsu.edu
Tue Jan 15 04:11:06 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan10.181518.7735 at rodan.acs.syr.edu> jstewart at rodan.acs.syr.edu (Ace Stewart) writes:
>In article <341iV1w163w at wvus.wciu.edu> pete at wvus.wciu.edu (Pete Gregory) writes:
>anyone know how easy it will be to travel between the two USENIX & Uniform?
>				Thanx....Ace

The USENIX Flier states "Continuous shuttle bus service will be provided
between the Grand Kempinski (USENIX) and the Infomart (UniForum) during the
Trade Show hours.  USENIX Conference attendees will receive complimentary
registration to UniForum's Trade Show."  I hope this goes both ways!
I saw nothing in UniForum's Flier; I am going to UniForum and plan to head
over to USENIX.
--
B. Sam Blanchard UUCP:  <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee}!bsu-cs!sam
                 ARPA:  sam at bsu-cs.bsu.edu
3207 W. Devon Rd
Muncie, IN 47304