...more BOFs

Ed Vielmetti emv at ox.com
Fri May 17 08:50:30 AEST 1991

If anyone is organizing a 2d archivist's bof, please let me know so
that I can forward you details of what's going on at MSEN.  I'm on the
one-per-year usenix schedule for a while, sigh.  (Kent?  You going to
be there?)

The first one was reasonably well attended, drew some interesting
discussion, and it would be nice to find someone to take on
coordinating it for the summer usenix.

Edward Vielmetti, vice president for research, MSEN Inc. emv at msen.com

"(6) The Plan shall identify how agencies and departments can
collaborate to ... expand efforts to improve, document, and evaluate
unclassified public-domain software developed by federally-funded
researchers and other software, including federally-funded educational
and training software; "
			"High-Performance Computing Act of 1991, S. 272"