USENIX 1990 C++ Conference Proceedings

Toni Veglia toni at usenix.ORG
Sat May 18 04:55:26 AEST 1991

In Message-ID: <1991May12.174843.556 at vax1.mankato.msus.edu>,
  dannies at vax1.mankato.msus.edu asks:

>Could anybody tell me who the publisher of 1990 UseNIX C++ Conference
>Proceedings is and if there is a ftp site from where I can ftp some papers
>in the Proceedings? (Particularly, I'm looking for an article entitled
>"Adding New Code to a Running C++ Program" by Dorward, S.M., Sethi, R.,
>and Shopiro, J.E.)

Those proceedings are published by the USENIX Association, and are
available through our executive office for $28.00.  They are not
available online; however, you can order copies of single papers for
$5.00 each.

You can order via email by using a VISA or Mastercard, or you can
send a check or company purchase order to our office at:

USENIX Association
2560 Ninth St., Ste. 215
Berkeley, CA  94710
tel: 415-528-8649