access news under VMS 4.1 via eunice??

Simcha-Yitzchak Lerner slerner at sesame.UUCP
Wed Aug 7 08:35:12 AEST 1985

[the mailman hits -More-] [You have new mail]

I know almost nothing about eunice, except that it somehow creates
a unix-like environment under VMS.

I am looking for a system that will allow our VAX/785 running
VMS 4.1 to access the uucp network, particularly newsnet.  I
would like to know if eunice will solve my problem for me.

Please respond via mail.  Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Opinions expressed are public domain, and do not belong to Lotus
Development Corp.

Simcha-Yitzchak Lerner

              {genrad|ihnp4|ima}!wjh12!talcott!sesame!slerner
                      {cbosgd|harvard}!talcott!sesame!slerner
                                slerner%sesame at harvard.ARPA