Query about Eunice (again)

Eric Black eric at cti.UUCP
Thu Oct 23 10:59:02 AEST 1986

Several weeks ago I posted an article asking for recommendations,
experiences, horror stories, miraculous tales, and otherwise
trying to get information about Eunice and The Wollongong
Group.  Unfortunately, at about the same time my uucp connectivity
was changing.  I received no replies, and have seen zero traffic
in this newsgroup as well.  Hopefully the shifting sands of
uucp connections caused the numerous replies to go into the
bit bucket (does it have a little shovel?).

Anyway, once again I would like to ask for your impressions
of Eunice (especially Release 4.2, which of course is derived
from 4.1bsd), if you ran into any problems other than subtle
ones caused by depending on particular underlying assumptions
which aren't handled well (such as hard links & reference counts).
I am also MORE than merely interested in your experiences with
The Wollongong Group itself, their technical support and
responsiveness (or lack of it).

Please send email to the UUCP address below.  If you can't,
and can send hard copy to me at:
	Eric Black
	P. O. Box 308
	La Honda, CA   94020
even if just a quick note on a postcard, I promise to do something
nice for you someday (maybe you'll have a thorn in your paw...).

At this point, I don't even know if anybody out there even
reads this newsgroup any more.  I sure would like to get information
from a source OTHER than the list of hand-picked customer
references from TWG.

Moby thanks!

--
Eric Black   "Garbage In, Gospel Out"
UUCP:        {sun,pyramid,hplabs,amdcad}!cti!eric