arbitron sh file

sword at excalibur.UUCP sword at excalibur.UUCP
Mon Mar 9 14:53:48 AEST 1987

To whomever -

  I'm trying to get Brian Reid's Arbitron "sh" script to run
at our sight, for (as with most other sights), disk space is
getting to be a problem (not only are we tight, but the
local computer maintence group is *selling* our disk drive
out from under us and we may not even be a valid site soon
btw- anybody have an RA81 they want to donate? :-)

Anyways...I'm trying to find out what's read and what's not,
so that I can ask our local feed to stop sending non-read
groups.  But, Eunice doesn't seem to like the script file
very much.  (the system specs are below).  The problem
appears to be that it cannot locate any users' .newsrc files.
We're clueless at this end.  Any help would be more than
appreciated.  Thanks much...

specs-

   VAX 11/875, VMS 4.2 (soon to be 4.4), Eunice 4.2
   Three RA81's, two RP07's.

regards,

Laurence G. Esmonde Jr.
Director of SWORD,