enhanced version of 'correct' - (nf)

notes at fortune.UUCP notes at fortune.UUCP
Tue Nov 15 11:05:08 AEST 1983

#R:fortune:10100002:fortune:10100004:000:554
fortune!olson    Nov 14 16:26:00 1983

I am very sorry about that shell archive, somehow I slipped up
(I even tested it first, god knows how it worked...)
The sed command '1d', SHOULD have been '1,2d', sorry.
	Dave Olson

PS:  In response to David Brown's comment about having 'look' show
matches from the local dictionary and the 'British' and 'local'
directories, I modified look to handle multiple files (although I
don't sort the outputs of the various files into one.)  The changes
are fairly trivial if you have the source.

	Dave Olson, Fortune Systems {ihnp4,hpda,harpo}!fortune!olson