Disgusting Code

David Chinn chinn at butler.UUCP
Wed Feb 12 03:38:54 AEST 1986

>Why don't we do the same thing, ... a "Most Disgusting Code" award....

A trade (Info-world? DecWorld?, DecProfessional?) published the
results of the second annual "Obfuscated C-Code Contest"a couple of
months ago.

At one time I had a copy of the article, and the first, second,
third and honorably mentioned entries.  They were pretty disgusting.

I can't seem to find my copy of the article, but posting the results
would stimulate the creative flow of juices in us all.

    ... uw-beaver                                david m chinn
	   !{tikal,teltone}                      box 639
	       !dataio!butler!chinn     	 redmond,  wash 98073

(I can't think of a clever quote right now because I've a headache)