Disgusting Code

Landon Noll chongo at nsc.UUCP
Tue Feb 11 08:10:16 AEST 1986

In article <168 at pyuxv.UUCP> cim1 at pyuxv.UUCP (G. Bogatko) writes:

 >	Why don't we do the same thing, and have a "Most Disgusting Code"
 >award.  The rules are simple.  Just produce your favorite bit of
 >un-maintainable, or un-readable code. (something that would be too much for
 >the puzzle book).  Obviously, it must compile.

Such a thing already exists.  It is called the International Obfuscated C
Code Contest already in its 3rd year.  Rules and winners of the contest
will be posted to this newsgroup and will be published in a computer mag.
as well.

Watch this space for the 1986 contest rules in the comming weeks.

chongo <..> /\oo/\