ANSI C (X3J11) goes to X3 level

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Mon Oct 10 07:51:38 AEST 1988

In article <8600 at smoke.ARPA> gwyn at brl.arpa (Doug Gwyn (VLD/VMB) <gwyn>) writes:
>... Submission of the final
>proposed Standard and Rationale documents, along with any replies
>by recipients of our official responses to third-round comments,
>to X3 should occur by 05-Dec-1988 if all goes well.

Given that that's only two months away, I *trust* an effort is going to
be made to get those official responses out to the recipients *PROMPTLY*??
The propagation delay last time was measured in months!

(Sigh, I know it's not your fault, Doug, but I sure would be happy to hear
that *something* has been done to avoid a repetition of last time's fiasco.)
--
The meek can have the Earth;    |    Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
the rest of us have other plans.|uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu