Macro names imbedded in pp-numbers [repost]

Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard jay at splut.conmicro.com
Sun Nov 19 12:36:58 AEST 1989

In article <11641 at smoke.BRL.MIL> gwyn at brl.arpa (Doug Gwyn) writes:
>pp-numbers work well for the
>intended purpose and cause problems only in very rare circumstances
>and only for programmers with an obsessive aversion to white space.

Uhm, Doug...does this mean that the behavior of a program differs with
the use or non-use of white space? Isn't this different from the rest of
C?

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL   | Never ascribe to malice that which can
jay at splut.conmicro.com       (eieio)| adequately be explained by stupidity.