6300+ question

Harvey S. Cohen hsc at mtuxo.UUCP
Fri Nov 14 08:21:21 AEST 1986

>One of the problems with buying the 6300+ with UNIX and all the bells
>and whistles is finding a dealer with knowledge.  I've even had guys at
>ATT's 800 numbers who didn't know what I was talking about.

>So, who can recommend some knowledgeable, reliable dealers?  Mail Order OK.

MicroAge stores have access to a very good central tech support organization.
If the dealer is not savvy already, they should be able to find
out everything you need from MicroAge Tech Support.
I will be submitting some announcements to mod.newprod within the next
few days that may help you, also.
--
Harvey S. Cohen, AT&T Data Systems, Lincroft, NJ, mtuxo!hsc, (201)576-2485