comm[12] drivers

russ at sickkids.UUCP russ at sickkids.UUCP
Tue Nov 18 07:14:48 AEST 1986

I am looking for an installable MS-DOS device
driver for COM1 and/or COM2. The standard AUX
device is not really adequate.

Preferably the I/O should be interrupt driven
and the format and baud rate of the lines should
be accessed through an ioctl. Sources would be nice.

Does any one know where I can buy, beg borrow or
steal such a beast. Surely there must be some nice
development software for controlling the communications
ports in a portable manner.

Please respond by e-mail.

			Russell Sutherland

			{decvax, utzoo}!sickkids!russ
P.S.

I will be interfacing with the device driver
using the MS or Lattice C compilers.