PC-Write and the 6300+ DEB

D. A. Spicer das5 at ihwpt.UUCP
Tue Nov 18 06:22:26 AEST 1986

PC-Write and 6300+ with DEB

I have a 6300+ with a Display Enhancement Board (DEB).
Prior to installing the DEB, PC-Write (from Quicksoft) worked fine.
After installing the DEB, all commercial and internal software
worked fine EXCEPT PC-Write.  Symptom:  Locks the processor after
entering some (few) number of characters.  To confirm, I removed the
DEB and PC-Write again worked.  Any ideas on what I am doing wrong
or is PC-Write just incompatible with the DEB.

		Thanks in advance...

                                      Dave Spicer (Room 6B-321)
                                      AT&T Bell Laboratories
                                      Naperville-Wheaton Rd.