IBM-PC keyboard for 6300 has anyone done this?

H. Reza Zarafshar reza0 at ihlpl.UUCP
Tue Nov 25 00:48:05 AEST 1986

	Has anyone hookded an IBM-PC or AT keyboard to an AT&T 6300?
I realize this question might have been asked before and the answer was
no.  But I really would like to know why this cann't be done so that I
could ask some of the hardware experts to make a circuit to make
the signals compatible if such a thing is possible and signal
incompatibility is really the problem.  Or maybe I have to reporogram
the rom chips.  Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reza Zarafshar,
(312)979-5104
ihnp4!ihreza!reza0