Black Cauldron's last 5 points

Tony L. Hansen hansen at pegasus.UUCP
Mon Jan 12 13:41:47 AEST 1987

Well, I've been playing Disney+Sierra's Black Cauldron game for a while now
and the maximum number of points I've been able to achive has been 225
points out of the 230 possible. Has anyone been able to get a perfect score?
What little thing can I have missed which gives one the last five oints?
Also, I've found nothing that can be done with the harp which Fflewddur
Fflam gives you. The magic mirror can be given to the witches, but doesn't
seem to do any good for that or anything else. Getting into the castle by
swimming past the alligators doesn't seem to give one any more points than
sneaking in via the henchman's cart. Can anyone help? Thanks. (Please send
mail if possible; I'll summarize if anything comes up.)

					Tony Hansen
					ihnp4!pegasus!hansen