6300 Clock & PC-DOS 3.1

John King king at uvm-gen.UUCP
Sat Jan 17 18:18:24 AEST 1987

> Awhile back someone mentioned that a clock driver had been written to support
> the 6300 realtime clock under PC-DOS 3.1. I'd like to ahold of this beast,
> if it is available. Any details that anyone can supply will be most appric-
> iated!

Could you make that two requests, but change mine to PC DOS 3.2 (if it makes
any difference).  Also, does anyone out there have any information on what
AT&T DOS does with other things (interrupts, etc), that normal PC DOS dosen't
need to bother with?

Thanks a lot!

--
John R. King			USENET: decvax!dartvax!uvm-gen!king
The University of Vermont	MODEM:  (802) 862-2186  The SLC TBBS (SYSOP)