ICONS ON UNIXPC

Jonathan Clark jhc at mtune.ATT.COM
Wed Jan 7 13:37:48 AEST 1987

In article <1050 at steinmetz.steinmetz.UUCP> davidsen at kbsvax.UUCP (william E Davidsen) writes:
>In article <9300001 at bradley> brad at bradley.UUCP writes:
>>I am looking for an easy example on how one changes the icon on the UNIXPC.
>There was a program to do this from THE STORE! I don't know if those
>programs are supposed to be posted or not. Can someone give me info on that?

The program in question is called ICONOCLAST. I was unable (in a 30-second
scan) to work out whether it is currently in the public department of
THE STORE! or not. However, anyone who has a copy of anything they got
off THE STORE! can freely repost it. Let me re-iterate that nothing
from THE STORE! is supported in any way, shape or form by AT&T.

--
Jonathan Clark
[NAC,attmail]!mtune!jhc

My walk has become rather more silly lately.