Pascal compiler for 6300+ ??

David A. Bright dab at msudoc.UUCP
Mon Mar 9 13:26:16 AEST 1987

Can anyone give me a lead on an inexpensive Pascal compiler for the
6300+ (UNIX).  I would really like a public domain compiler, but that
might be asking for too much.  Alternatively, can anyone give me
documentation on what the various passes of the C compiler take as
input, so that I can write a Pascal front-end to them.  As a last
resort, how about information on the assembler?

Thanks.

--
David A. Bright
Michigan State University Computer Laboratory Systems Development Group