X Windows on a 3B1 (let's do it)

Mikel Manitius mikel at codas.att.com
Mon Feb 15 23:54:12 AEST 1988

Porting X to a 3b1 is a lot of work. I've communicated with several people
who are either starting such work, or have been working on it for a while.

The problem of course, are the resources of the 3b1, and it's probably not
practical unless you have a network to run on. We have all of our 3b1s on
STARLAN, which I've become very familiar with programming. I'd like to see
it run, and could even contribute a lot of the networking code, but really
it's a lot more work than I want to do at the moment.
--
					Mikel Manitius
					mikel at codas.att.com