cbreak() and nocbreak() -- does 3b1 unix 3.0 support?

eric townsend erict at flatline.UUCP
Mon Feb 8 04:40:52 AEST 1988

I'm trying to get BKLife to work on a 3b1 running Unix 3.0.
The Makefile included with BKLife wants to link to curses and termcap.
It can't find cbreak() and nocbreak() when it tries to link...  I've
found a reference to these under tam(3t):
"For curses compatability see ... as well as:
cbreak()
nocbreak()
..."

Well, I must be ignorant, blind, or something, because I can't find
any other references to cbreak or nocbreak that give the location of
these to functions.

Email me with the reply, unless you feel it's worth posting to the net.
(Grrrrrrrr.  Is being %80 compatible the price I pay for having a 3b1?)
--
Ratings stickers on music releases: Just Say "No". | Another journalist with
If I wish really hard, will IBM go away forever?   | too much computing power.