3b1 Utilities

Richard Foulk richard at islenet.UUCP
Wed Feb 3 11:45:15 AEST 1988

I got the following message via attmail today, I thought others
might be interested.  It's apparently in reply to a posting I
made a month or two ago.

> 	We at Objective Programming Incorporated have a product to remove
> the blinking of the cursor on the UNIX PC and so much more -- it's
> called Objective Utilities.  Please send us your address and
> brochure(s) will be in the mail!
>
> 			David  Solan
> 			Objective Programming Inc.
> 			Post Office Box 123
> 			Norwalk,  CT  06856

Has anyone heard of or used the Objective Utilities?  If so please
post your impressions.

Guess I'll have to send some snail mail since the only email
address he gave was via attmail and AT&T never finished connecting
us up, we can receive mail but not send.  They couldn't figure out
how to use their own uucp!

--
Richard Foulk		...{vortex,ihnp4}!islenet!richard
Honolulu, Hawaii