Bug in FLUSHOT2

Pete Schmitt pete at tsc.DEC.COM
Wed Feb 3 12:36:25 AEST 1988

There seems to be a bug in flushot2 that won't allow me to
format floppies on my a: drive.  It keeps complaining that
it is writing from another source other then DOS.  When I
tell it to allow it, it just bounces back with the error
again.  I see two problems here, one being that FORMAT is
part of DOS even though it is not resident, and the fact
that the program doesn't allow the write even after I tell
it that it's okay.

Any fixes to this??

--
' )  )   _/_        /\       /            _/_ _/_   Pete Schmitt