UNIX PC /bin/ksh or THE STORE! /bin/ksh, which is better?

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.UUCP
Sun Feb 28 10:41:59 AEST 1988

I recently got the KSH from THE STORE!  And I was wondering what version
is better?  I noticed that the ksh has some differences between the
UNIX PC Development set and THE STORE! version.   One particular enhancement
that THE STORE! offers is the security features that David Korn has in
the ksh, setuid(2) scripts, etc... I don't believe that this is present
in the /bin/ksh of the Development set.  Does anyone at AT&T prefer
either version?

							Thanks,
							Lenny

--
US MAIL  : Lenny Tropiano, ICUS Computer Group        IIIII  CCC U   U  SSS
           PO Box 1                                     I   C    U   U S