BS'ing about 3B1 windows

Jim Rosenberg jr at amanue.UUCP
Sun Feb 28 10:04:52 AEST 1988

In article <258 at amanue.UUCP> jr at amanue.UUCP (Jim Rosenberg) writes:
>The thick
>border on the left is a completely useless abortion that serves no purpose
>except to take away **MY** pixels.

Uh oh.  I stuck my foot in my mouth without looking here.  OK, so the left
border isn't very big.  Still, the functionality provided by the existing
icons could surely be handled without such thick borders at the bottom and
right!
--
 Jim Rosenberg
     CIS: 71515,124                         decvax!idis! \